Tuesday 1 September 2009

Uuuuughhhh.

Today I was ill And not in the Beastie Boys sense of the word. Think i had eaten something dodgy. Haven't been ill for quite some time and it's not something I see myself picking up as a hobby. Anyway, feeling much better now so all good.
Been looking at the new Z Vex pedals, especially the Mastotron. If Zachary's demo video is anything to go by then this could be the pedal of my dreams. I'm so fed up off guitarists turning up at the studio with Boss Metalzones or Digitech Grunge pedals. Or even worse the dreaded multi-fx board!!! I'm sure all those products have their place it's just that I've never found it. Why would you want to sound like an angry wasp? Thank god for people like Mr. Vex and also Mr. Matthews over at Electro Harmonix who are still producing pedals that are interesting and don't take their selves too seriously. Ok, rant over.
Tomorrow I've managed to get a car for the day and am going to get the hell out of the city. The plan is to head for the sea and go from there. Feels like years since I was out of London. Am really looking forward to it as I haven't had an adventure in quite some time.
I only get one day away as Thursday is Silvery mixing day!!! Something I genuinely look forward to. The new album has a few more twists and turns than the last one. And flutes. Lots of flutes.
Oh and today I saw the smallest patio in the world.



Till next time,
Kev.

Posted from the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment