Friday 1 June 2012

I've got an idea!

Let's all get these and bring down the walls. The revolution will be Green so i've heard. Only just found out about these amps through the band Sleep. My oh my they make a lot of noise. Wonder how versatile they actually are? Anyone out there in internet land actually got one of these? I'd love to speak to the people who make these to find out more. Amps these days can get a little tedious, they all start sounding the same. When i'm recording i'm always looking for guitar sounds that are unique. This seems to tick the unique box.



GREEN Amp - Tube Amps and Speaker Cabinets from Electric Amp USA

Came across the trailer for the Phase IV. I saw it many years ago when I was a kid and the lasting memory I have is of being really freaked out. It goes beyond a stock monster b-movie and heads into some very strange next stage of evolution ideas at the end. Watch the trailer and you'll get the general idea.



Phase IV (1974) Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment