Tuesday 2 March 2010

The Fierce & The Dead - Part 1.

Hello all.

So my new project The Fierce & The Dead has finally released our first track. And when I say track I mean it's 18 minutes long. What the hell eh. If you'd like to hear what Matt Stevens, Stuart Marshall and myself get up to when we think no one is looking then you can listen, download and buy here. The site is almost finished, but most of the important stuff is up so you can have a look at that here.

We will hopefully be going into the studio in about a months time to start recording tracks for an album which should be out mid summer if all goes well. Some gigs are getting lined up to so exciting times are ahead.

Till next time,

Kev.

2 comments:

  1. The website link is http://www.fierceandthedead.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just need to sort my back first!!

    ReplyDelete